- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 31 2019 - Nov 04 2019
- Time: 17:00 - 03:00
Tasmanian Craft Fair 2019
Dates for the 2019 Craft Fair
Dates: Friday 1st – Monday 4th November
Times: Fri, Sat, Sun: 9am-5pm / Mon: 9am-4pm
New Ticketing System for 2019
We have replaced Gates with Ticket Hubs located at Alveston Drive (outside Venue 5), the Showground and the Performing arts centre. You will be required to visit one of these hubs and collect a wrist band to gain entry to the Fair. Each hub can scan an online booking or receive a cash or card payment. The hubs have been introduced to make entry to the Craft Fair quicker and easier.
Ticket Prices 2019
|Day Passes||Online||Ticket Hub||Ticket Hub (Monday Only)|
|Child (10-16 years)||$7||$8||free|
|Child (under 10)||free||free||free|
|Family (up to 2 adults and 2 children)||$36||$40||(adult tickets only)|
|4 Day Passes|
|Child (10-16 years)||$10||$12|
|Child (under 10)||free||free|
|Family (up to 2 adults and 2 children)||$60||$70|
- Online tickets can be purchased up until 30 October. Adult 4 Day passes bought before 30 September are entered in a $2000 earlybird prize draw courtesy of Andrew Jones Travel and the Tasmanian Craft Fair!
- Day passes can be used on any one of the four days of the Fair. If you will be attending on the Monday you do not need to buy Child or Family passes as children up to age 16 are free on that day.
- Groups of 10 or more contact the Craft Fair Director to ask about discounted tickets.